The website www.firstenergygum.com is managed by First Energy B.V. (hereinafter FIRST) The contact details can be found on the website.
Details of visitors
Some client data resulting from one or more visits to www.firstenergygum.com are permanently stored, but anonymously. The data will never be traceable to a person or organisation. FIRST ensures adequate security of the stored data. FIRST may use the data provided by the customer for the following purposes, amongst others:
- Sending one or more emails such as, but not limited to, a mail with login details;
- (Incidentally) bringing to the attention of a website visitor, information relating to the product, a tip, advice, etc., which FIRST believes can contribute to a more successful visit to the website by the potential client;
- Processing of a made order;
- Sending one or more emails related to the ordered item, such as, but not limited to, a mail containing login details.
Data to third parties
Data provided by the customer to FIRST will never be passed on to third parties. However, there is an exception to this rule if a court order has been issued to supply the data.
Adaptation of customer dataThe customer has the possibility to change the information provided at any time. In such a case, FIRST may ask the customer to communicate the change in a manner prescribed by FIRST and in some cases identification may be required.
Visitors can contact FIRST with their questions about this Privacy Statement. Contact details are available at www.firstenergygum.com.
FIRST is entitled to change the content of the Privacy Statement without informing the site visitor. The implementation of the change on the website is considered sufficient notification.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to email@example.com or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice
Your rights Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately de- mand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless fur- ther processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation; - for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the pro- cessing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your per- sonal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.