Sales Manager Retail
Are you a results-oriented sales professional with head office experience in retail and out-of-home channels? We are immediately looking for a driven sales manager who will be responsible for driving sales of our energy gum in retail and out-of-home channels. Join this energetic startup by Mark Tuitert and be part of our dynamic team that will shake up the gum and energy market.
Position: Sales associate - retail and out-of-home
Employment: Part-time Interim, 2-3 days per week, 16-24 hours
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and expand all existing sales accounts such as Albert Heijn, AH-to-go, Spar and Shell, maintaining strong relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Actively seek new sales accounts in retail and out-of-home to expand customer base and increase sales.
- Draft and implement an (international) distribution strategy in line with the brand strategy and aimed at growth and market penetration.
- Develop an account plan that identifies the objectives and growth opportunities of each customer and serves as a guide for sales activities, based on obtained data.
- Create a trade marketing plan to increase the visibility and sales of our products in stores, in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Manage and implement a pricing policy that ensures both profitability and competitiveness.
- Implement a CRM system to manage customer information, track sales activities and achieve targeted marketing and sales efforts.
- Provide regular quarterly budget updates to management team to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing department on in-store brand activations to increase brand visibility and drive sales.
- Proven experience in FMCG sales, preferably in the retail and/or gasoline sales industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build strong relationships and close deals.
- Results-oriented with proven ability to increase sales and bring in new sales accounts.
- Analytical thinking skills and strategic insight to create (international) distribution strategy and account plans.
- Experience with trade marketing and in-store brand activations is a plus.
- Familiarity with pricing policies and ability to develop pricing strategies.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you are the perfect match!